Dental Services Offered at Dr Malick's Office:
- Routine Oral Exams, X-rays, Cleanings
- Complex Treatment Planning
- Cosmetic Smile Analysis using Digital Photography and Mock-up previews
- Crowns, Bridges, Dentures
- State-of-the-Art all ceramic restorations including LAVA, eMAX, Zirconia Crowns and Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening Procedures, including one visit ZOOM in-office Bleaching
- Dental Implant reconstruction using a team approach
- Minor Oral Surgery including Extractions, Soft tissue and Bone Grafting, Biopsies, Grafts.
- Treatment for mild-moderate Gum disease ( Periodontitis)
- Cosmetic Micro-Surgical Correction of the "Gummy Smile"
- Complete Reconstruction of all teeth using Dental Implants in one day (Called All-On-Four)
- Oral Devices for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Orofacial Pain
- Trigger Point Injections and Botox for Jaw muscle pain
Dr Malick has advanced training in the following Specialized Services
- Cosmetic Smile Reconstruction
- Oral Devices for Snoring/Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dentistry Under IV Sedation/General Anesthesia
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Orofacial Pain/Temporomandibular Disorders (TMJ)
- Treatment for Clenching and Grinding (Bruxism)
In the best interest of our patients, we refer the following services to qualified specialists
- Most Root Canal Procedures to Endodontists
- Pediatric Patients under the age of 6, referred to Pedodontists
- Complex Wisdom teeth extractions, referred to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Advanced Gum Disease, referred to Periodontists
- Orthodontics, including Invisiligns, referred to trained and qualified Orthodontists
Dentistry for the Discerning Patient
- Personalized, Comfortable, friendly, One-On-One care
- We schedule enough time to allow treatment in an un-rushed and caring manor
- We discuss the benefits of treatment and consequences of delay or no treatment
- We discuss all available options, including the option to have " no treatment "!
- We discuss the fees and insurance benefits prior to the start of your care
- We prefer that you ask us for your treatment rather than us pushing the treatment on you
- We make sure your treatment is rendered pain free!
- We consult with your physician to assure your health and safety during treatment
- We offer convenient hours and payment options
- We support you after your care is completed
- We are available for any dental emergencies for you, your family and friends 24/7
Call Us Today!
© Copyright 2009 Distinctive Dentistry at Johnson Ranch: Sedation Dentist All rights reserved.